Uttarakhand Polyhouse Scheme 2023 Application Form, Subsidy Apply Online

Uttarakhand Polyhouse Scheme 2023 Application Form, Subsidy Apply Online:-Uttarakhand PolyHouse Subsidy 2023, aim and benefit, apply online, etc. Uttarakhand Government has launched Polyhouse Subsidy Yojana 2023 to promote horticulture crops. The official announcement of the polyhouse yojana has been made by Uttarakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami. The budget has been also issued by the Uttarakhand Government. The Uttarakhand Government has set a target of building 50 thousand new poly houses in the state.

The climate of Uttarakhand is naturally good enough for horticulture crops. Many schemes have been launched by the Uttarakhand Government for the development of their state, but keeping in mind the needs of the farmers, they have decided to build poly houses in their state. how many people get employment under polyhouse subsidy, how much budget has been decided for this, how can you take advantage of this polyhouse, what facilities have been given by the Uttarakhand Government under this yojana, we will give you all the information about the polyhouse scheme. If you want to know more about this scheme, then stay connected with our article.

Uttarakhand Polyhouse Scheme 2023

The Uttarakhand Government has announced to build the 50 thousand new poly houses in the state. An amount of RS 280 crore has been earmarked by the government for the polyhouse scheme. Under this scheme, the person who wants to build a polyhouse will have to spend 20% of the total subsidy on his behalf; the remaining 80% subsidy will be given to him by the UK Government.

Uttarakhand Polyhouse Scheme
Uttarakhand Polyhouse Scheme

Vegetables will be produced in 12,000 poly houses out of 18,000 poly houses. Flowers will be cultivated in the remaining 6,000 poly houses. If you also want to take advantage of this polyhouse scheme, then stay with this article.

Uttarakhand Polyhouse Subsidy Information

  Article name   UK Polyhouse Scheme
  Year   2023
  State   Uttarakhand State
  Launched by the   UK Chief Minister Pushkar Dhami
  Launched date   19 April 2023
  Aim and benefit   Build 50,000 new poly houses in UK
  Beneficiary   Farmers in the UK
  Total Budget   Rs 280 crore
  Total polyhouses     18,000 poly houses
  For vegetable   12,000 poly houses
  For flowers   6,000 poly houses
  Registration   Online/ offline mode
  Official website   Not released yet
Objectives Of Polyhouse Scheme Uttrakhand
  1. Through this scheme, there will be a chance to increase employment opportunities in the mountain areas.
  2. New employment opportunities will be provided to more than 1 lakh people through this scheme.
  3. Within the polyhouse scheme 2023, a 70% grant will be given to farmers by the government.
  4. Through this scheme, efforts are being made to make farming gardening sources of employment in the hilly areas.
  5. The Government of Uttarakhand prepared 17, 648 new polyhouse in the UK.
  6. The special thing about this scheme is that a 70% subsidy will be given by the government to make polyhouse. The farmer will have to bear the cost of only a 20% subsidy he.
  7. Vegetables will brown in 12,000 poly houses out of 18,000 poly houses and flower horticulture will be done in the remaining 6,000 poly houses.
  8. With the efforts of the government, there will be a 15% increase in the production flowers and a 25% increase in the production of vegetables.

Polyhouse Subsidy Eligibility

  1.  The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Uttarakhand state.
  2. The applying farmer should have his land for a polyhouse.
  3. The applicant must have adequate means for irrigation.
  4. The applicant must have all official documents.

Required Documents Certificate

  1. Aadhar card of the farmer.
  2. The Mobile number is linked with the Aadhar card of the applicant.
  3. Land papers.
  4. Bank account number.
  5. Passport-size photos.
  6. Residential certificate.

Vismaya Park Tickets Price 

Campa Cola Dealership Application Form 

Mehngai Rahat Camp Portal 2023 Registration

CSRL Super 30 Admit Card Download

LNIPE Gwalior Summer Camp 2023

Uttarakhand Polyhouse Subsidy Scheme 2023 Application Form

If you want to apply for Polyhouse SUBSIDY 2023, then you have to wait because its official website has not been declared by the UK government. Soon the official website of this scheme will be launched by the Government of Uttarakhand and we will update you soon. But whenever an official website launches, then you have to go to the site and open the homepage.

After opening the homepage, you will have to find the polyhouse scheme 2023 registration link, by clicking on that link, your application form for polyhouse will open; now you can apply for poly house scheme by filling out the form.

Guys, if you find our Uttarakhand Polyhouse Scheme article useful, then you will give us feedback. Thank you.

Similar Posts